Re: Shot clock - was why Harrisburg took...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shot clock - was why Harrisburg took...
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:07:14 -0400
I think another key was the fact that the "pre-stage" sensor/beam/trigger
was not functioning. So you just pulled up into the stage beam roll back
once or twice until the stage beam was broken/lit and then the starter would
start to call for ready.

Do real drags have the pre stage lamp? If not, maybe we should consider
doing away with it. Especially if it can't be repaired. :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net