NWOR Driver's School & Safety Steward School

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NWOR Driver's School & Safety Steward School
From: John Eagan <johneagan@toltbbs.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 19:59:28 -0400
I've changed the event page on the NWOR site, but for those who are
interested and may not have looked, I want to forward the information
below, regarding this weekend's NWOR-SCCA solo II event.

JLE

NWOR Clutch Chatter Online
http://www.kineticracing.com/NWOR

The NWOR Driver's School for this coming Saturday, June 10, has been
changed
to a less formal Test & Tune.  This was done due to the lack of
qualified
instructors because of a divisional championship series event in
Walesboro,
Indiana, and numerous graduation parties.  We plan on having two
separate
courses that can be linked together later in the day and also give
limited
one on one instruction on a first come first serve basis will be
available.
The courses (or combined course) will be open for running without
instruction
to anyone wishing to do so.

We will also be having a formal Safety Steward's School conducted by
Phil
Schmidt.  Licensed Safety Stewards are required to be on duty during all
SCCA
Solo II events in order to receive SCCA sanction and insurance.  The
more we
have the less chance we have of burning out the current stewards.  This
is
open to any SCCA member and all autocrossers are encouraged to
participate.

The schedule for the day is as follows:
8:00 am to 10:00 am - Course set-up (Any help will be welcomed)
10:00 am to 12:00 pm - First Test & Tune session, 1 hour working, 1 hour
running,
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm - Solo Safety Steward School
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm - Second Test & Tune session, 1 hour working, 1 hour
running
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Course set-up for Sunday (Again, any help will be
welcomed)

The cost to run all day is $5.  You are welcome to run both sessions for
the
same price.

Thank you,
Robert Chrismas