Re: Short People

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Short People
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:07:08 -0400
Another perspective... For those who don't know Jeff Reitmeier, he is
about 6'4" tall. When I met him and Stacy they were setting up the 914
for CS. The 914 is known as the flexy flyer, particularly with the
roof removed. Jeff was taking out the seat cushion so he could fit and
Stacy would run with it in place. I mentioned to him that it was
against the rules to remove the seat cushion, but that nobody would
probably mind at local events. But Jeff and Stacy wanted to run the
car nationally and it was too much hassle to keep
removing/reinstalling it on grid, so they took off the roof and
learned to drive it with the seat in place and the roof removed. The
rest is history.

In short, I don't know what the answer is. Someone else decide and get
back to me.

Paul Foster