Re: new class, BSM

To: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jeff@cyberconceptz.com>,
Subject: Re: new class, BSM
From: "Rich" <mudfly@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:29:31 -0400
Actually it isn't allowed , at the end of the paragraph it states it must be
recognized by a national kart sanctioning body. The OHC
Honda is not recognised and turbos are only allowed in one WKA and IKF class
(18 + years of age) . The briggs is not a bad package for under 13 years of
age, When the kids get older and heavier the 2cycle engines works better in
terms of power and overall cost.  Briggs is going to release its Intek OHV
racing engine this fall. It should be more reliable and make the same HP for
less $$ than the current flathead that costs $600-$1000 blueprinted

rick