Shop Manuals

To: "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shop Manuals
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:00:41 -0400
After what has become known as the Petersburg Underdog Protest (PUP) we now
see the value of carrying shop manuals to events.  We have every year of
this particular generation of Civic Si, plus a 92.  I know we need a
different one for the 92, but can I use a single shop manual for the 89, 90
and 91?  there are slight differences in the 89 and the 90-91 but the
90-91's are exactly the same, or as close as I have been able to tell.

thanks
Heyward K. Wagner
TEAM UNDERDOG RACING
Honda Civic Si - HS #48
www.teamunderdog.com
IMPACT GRAPHICS
Custom Automotive Graphics - Numbers - Magnetics - Static Cling
1-877-945-7446