Re: Only Interested in Your Own Car Syndrome

To: "Eric Yousey" <yousey.2@wright.edu>, "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Only Interested in Your Own Car Syndrome
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 07:29:34 -0500
From: Eric Yousey <yousey.2@wright.edu>

>So I pitty the people that only check and download their mail once a
>day, and have to wait for about 5 or so minutes as they pull down about
>100+ messages.

I have a 28.8 at home.  The few minutes that it takes for me to download all
my messages from the dozen lists to which I belong is no big deal.  Gives me
time to read my snail mail.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green