The Cost of Preparation

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Cost of Preparation
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 08:30:17 -0400
<<<*But* the spending level is an entirely different thing. I will say
it,
coming from a very low budget autocrosser, if you don't have the cash
play in your chosen class, too bad. That is the way it works in all
classes. Sucks sometimes to be on the losing end. I guess that makes
me
a dickhead too, but at least I am in good company.>>>

Amen. I'm still waiting for someone to show up in BSP with a fully
prepared Ferrari Daytona. Then watch out Scotty! Corvettes ==> CSP???

Paul Foster