Southwest Divisional #1 in Houston

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Southwest Divisional #1 in Houston
From: "David Hedderick" <davebs14@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:18:03 -0500
The Southwest Division is going to the dogs!

Houston Region SCCA is proud to present the SW Division's first championship
event of the year 2000 sponsored by Kumho Tires, ProAm, and Demontrond
Motors.
We hope to offer everything you might want in a 2000 divisional:

- A great new site at Gulf Greyhound Park.
- A championship course designed by Roger (the real) Johnson.
- A catered dinner at the dog track in our own private AIR CONDITIONED
section
  where you can bet on the dogs. (Greyhounds are rumored to be faster than
Miatas.)
- AIR CONDITIONED bathrooms at the site!! (A BIG deal is South Texas.)
- AIR CONDITIONED Friday Evening registration at the Race Hotel.
- Shaded canopy right next to grid for viewing results.
- Friendly roving tech inspection at the race hotel. (They come to you!)
- Really cheesy giveaways.

Please come join us. The deadline for mailing your entry (without the
unfriendly late fee) is SUNDAY, June 4. Please visit our web site for more
information and an easy to use entry form at:

http://www.houscca.com/solo2/solo.html

See you there!