Re: power restored

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: power restored
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 00:18:58 -0600
Getting an address off the list should not be too difficult.  If you still
have access to that account, then send mail from it to majordomo@autox.team.net
with nothing in the body of the message but the two words

   unsubscribe autox

Or, if you are on the digest,

   unsubscribe ax-digest

If you do not have access to the old account, you can send a message from
any mailer, with the command

   unsubscribe autox whatever_old_address_is_still_subscribed

If you don't know what the old address was, it could be a bit tougher.
You'll need to remember at least some portion of it, other than, say, '@'
or '.' or whatever.  One would send a command to majordomo something like

  which mjb