Re: WS6 is fine so is supra turbo, and M3 (lets make ESP faster)

To: "Team Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WS6 is fine so is supra turbo, and M3 (lets make ESP faster)
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 21:15:09 -0400
Would you have applied the same logic to HS and the OBVIOUSLY-faster-than-HS
Celica ST?

Shoot, don't reclass the ST, make the other HS cars faster.... eventually,
they'll catch ES.....

There's a reason classes like ESP (and HS, FP, and EM) exist....

Mike

> People, The ESP pax is representitive of the history of the class and
everyone knows that ESP has not been pushed to the limits yet..  as soon as
it is the pax time will reflect it.  it all goes back to the past ESP CARS
being, well, slower then they can be..   Pax is reactionary, not proactive,
if the M3's force the ESP guys to step up and compete, (I expect it to take
at least the rest of the season) then the pax factor will reflect it.

> heck look what happened to the supra in ESP last year, neat car,
compeditive, but the ponycar guys succeeded in their witchunt and got it
reclassed for this year..  AND IT DID NOT WIN!!! that was an SS car to ESP
move..