Re: Thanks!

To: "Dick Rasmussen" <rasmussend@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Thanks!
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 20:02:33 -0700
Since I started this whole thing....

Our region has been using a Peavey sound system since the beginning of last
year.  Don't remember what we used to have, but the Peavey has been a huge
improvement over our old system.  It'll carry over just about any car engine
you can name, other than a few very modified rotaries.  Plus the sound
quality is very good (which is saying something for an outdoor PA).

Okay, I'll compromise.  Make the guitar for challenge winners an EVH
Wolfgang (with a Floyd Rose and the D-tuner) ;);)

Scot - longtime fan of EVH (the man, not just the guitar)