Re: Where's the "bunch" of money?

To: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where's the "bunch" of money?
From: Jim Ourand <sojim@home.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 23:05:51 -0700
I probably should have just deleted these posts; because I don't want to
continue to "beat this dead horse".  Had the Tire Racks decal been a
normal die cut, about the size of the current Pro Solo or previous
Valvoline decal, no one would have said anything about the decal.  Be
that as it may, responsible, serious autocrossers accepted the decal and
mounted it as required.  For examples go to my pictures of the San Diego
National Tour at:

http://live.altavista.com/scripts/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=57753

Obviously there is a percentage of people on this list that have "no
clue" about what it takes in planning, managing, and financing an event
of any size.  Add to that the people who have never been involved in
"big business" and you increase the size of the "clueless" group.  Add
to that the people who bitch about everything, just to be heard; and you
have a large percentage of "negative posts" that continue to perpetuate
on this board.

My point:  if you don't know what's going on, ASK A QUESTION, don't make
an accusation.  There are lots of knowledgeable people on this list that
can answer it or tell you where to get the answer.  Try it, you might
like it.

Jim