Re: Tires for a Mod Car (Asking again)

To: "Don Miller" <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tires for a Mod Car (Asking again)
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 17:39:04 -0500
I have a 1900+ pound "P" car, and although not exactly driving
well enough to get out of it's own way right now, the wheels/tires
certainly are not at fault.

I have 13x10 Keizer wheels mounted with 20x9x13 R25 Hoosier
road racing slicks on the front, and 15x10 Keizers with 23x10x15
R33 Hoosiers road racing slicks mounted on the rear.

I will send a photo of the car with this combo under separate cover.