For Sale: Indy 500 tickets

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: Indy 500 tickets
From: "Mark Chiles" <markchiles@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 15:25:36 -0400
For Sale: Indy 500 Tickets

The guy that was going to buy my Indy 500 tickets, changed his mind.

I have two seats in the top row of the covered stand C on the front
straight.

Person who buys these Indy 500 tickets gets first crack at the same seats
for the Formula 1 GP at Indy in September.

Give me a call at 321-258-9384 or email me at the address below to arrange
FedEx of tickets.

Mark

mchiles@digital.net

P.S.

I can except credit card payment though www.paypal.com.  (Very useful
internet site that lets you pay individuals via credit card instead of a
check.) Great for selling tires and wheels over the internet.  Purchasing
that special something on ebay, or just paying back the co-driver the travel
money/contingency money you owe him.