RE: Solo II withdrawal - Warning - long, rambling, meaningless dr

To: "'Stephen Bernard'" <solo-2@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: Solo II withdrawal - Warning - long, rambling, meaningless dr
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:49:50 -0500
I left foot braked (by putting my shoe-clad left foot on
> the ground) got plenty of oversteer and drift but made it. Somehow I
> returned to my car, finished the auto-x in it and then compared times
to others.
> The on-foot slalom had really lost me time :-)

And I thought I was the only one who had dreams like
that. ;-)
=============================
Geez you guys.  The nitrous is supposed to go into your engine, not you.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Hey, well I'm the friendly stranger
In the black sedan
Oh won't you hop inside my car?
I got pictures, got candy, I am a lovable man
I'd like to take you to the nearest star
I'm your vehicle baby................."
"Vehicle" by The Ides Of March