Openings in June Evolution School

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Openings in June Evolution School
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:08:56 -0400
We still have several openings for the Phase 2 Evolution School scheduled
for June 17th (a Saturday). The Phase 1 school is full but we are still
accepting deposits for a waiting list. If you don't get into one of the
schools, your deposit will be refunded.

We have decided to go forward with both schools for that day but we have
several more openings for students. Remember that you had to have
completed Phase 1 to take a Phase 2 school.

See where to send your deposit below:

If you want to get into this school send a check or money order to:

Tere Pulliam
Atlanta Region Solo II Co-chair
2772 Cliffview Drive
Lilburn, GA 30047

Refunds will not be made for cancellations after June 1, 2000.

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA
Phone 770.474.1402