BFG R1's FS

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: BFG R1's FS
From: Vince Bly <vbly@pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:07:46 -0500
      I have  four brand new BGF R1's, _not_ G-Forces.  The
size is 225/50-14.  The tires are from the last batch made,
they are factory shaved and still have the factory stickers.
They have never been mounted and have been stored
indoors since new.  I've decided that I will not be driving
my Miata in competition any more, so I have no need for
them.  I'm asking about what I paid for them: $500.00
plus shipping or you pick up.

      If you're interested drop me a note or see me at the
Peru ProSolo.

                                Vince Bly