Re: Harrisburg, PA Test and Tune

To: "Burns, James B." <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>,
Subject: Re: Harrisburg, PA Test and Tune
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 12:30:47 -0400
Brad,

You can just show up for the test and tune portion of the day. If you wish
to be in the school then you must preregister (see
www.scca-susq.com/schools.htm for details)

Our plan is to have an open morning with skidpad, slalom, and oval exercise
areas and then a timed course in the mid afternoon with 2 heats. We would
like people who plan to run the timed event to work the heat they are not
running. The schedule for the test and tune is:

8:30 AM Registration and Tech open
9:00 AM Exercise area open
approx 2:00 PM Exercise area closed for mini-course building - registration
and tech close.
approx 2:30 PM Timed mini course 1st heat-3 runs then 2nd heat-3 runs.
Alternate til exhausted.

Regards,
Alan Pozner