FS: Porsche 944

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Porsche 944
From: "Clemens Burger" <burgerc@iquest.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:32:23 -0500
Did Santa bring you what you wanted?  If not, check this out:

1988 Porsche 944 Coupe

2.5L 4-cylinder, 8-valve, 158 hp

5-speed manual transmission, Florida car, no winters, 127k miles

black/black, leather interior

LSD, Koni adjustable shocks (yellow), K&N air filter, high performance spark
plug wires

Wheels:

4 x 16 in. 7-spoke (Design90) with Dunlop SP8000 street tires on car

8 x 15 in. phone dials with Kumho V700

clutch and water pump replaced, recent tune-up and O2-sensor, new timing
belt

fastest C-stock 944 in the country

$8,450/OBO for complete package (car is located in Indiana )

Call Clemens at (765) 643-0470 or email: burgerc@iquest.net.

The trunk of the car holds a full set of tires, so there's no trailer to
haul.  The car is also suited as a daily driver (large trunk, 2+2 seats).

It might be difficult to win a national championship with this car, but it's
a fun car and was undefeated at the local and divisional level this year and
won trophies at a National Tour and ProSolo.  Plus, you can participate in
all the PCA fun stuff like track days and driver's ed (which I never did, by
the way).  I hate to sell it, but I just have too many cars.

For another ad of the car see:

http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/forsale.htm
(thanks FWR/Ron Conrad)

For more pictures of the car in action see:

http://members.aye.net/~racerx/clemensburger1.html
(pictures by Mike Clevenger; great pictures, Mike!)
Mike's homepage with many more excellent pictures is:
http://members.aye.net/~racerx/

Clemens