Re: Central Florida events this upcoming weekend?

To: GRMPer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Central Florida events this upcoming weekend?
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:15:03 EST
Per, Congrat's on the new location/job.

Next CFR event is Jan. 16 at Palm Bay CC.  I may be attending.  There's an
event down at Ft. Myers site that weekend too.

Next Buccaneer/Jacksonville event is McKamey school following weekend
(tentatively, depending on # of reservations) at Whitehouse, but most of the
SEDiv membership will be at Jeckyll Island, GA for the annual Area 3 meeting
and awards banquet.

I think there's a Miata club event in Tampa on Jan. 9, not sure about date or
location.

I'm not aware of any events on Y2k weekend.

Mark Sipe
Year 2000 SEDiv Solo2 Steward