RE: SEASON'S GREETING

To: Phil Vanner <philv@pclink.com>
Subject: RE: SEASON'S GREETING
From: Cliff Meager <cmeager@telecom.co.warren.oh.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 14:54:07 -0500 (EST)
Phil:
A little backround:
My wife & I have both autocrossed in the near past and she coached soccer
using swmall cones to practice goal kicking.
This summer, our 5 year old with at power wheels car, asked his mother for
the small cones she used in soccer. then he asked me to set a "course"
for him in the driveway. He had a BLAST! now he sets up his own course nd
it is usually harder than I would make it.
So don't just "keep an eye on him", help him. It'll be a blast for you
too.
Another suggestion, take him, if you haven't already, better yet, his
whole family, to an event. Probably a "fun" event where you coluld get in
a couple of runs and "tour guide" around all the NEAT cars.

Have fun!
Cliff

*Cliff Meager           *
*cmeager@co.warren.oh.us*