FS: OEM wheel set for BMW M roadster/coupe

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: OEM wheel set for BMW M roadster/coupe
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 17:05:35 EST
A friend has a set of OEM 17 x 7.5/9.0 wheels for a BMW M roadster/coupe for
sale at a reasonable price.  Wheels are not cosmetically perfect, but are
true and straight.  Perfect for track/autox tire use, located in New Jersey.
Due to the special rear wheel offset peculiar to the MZ3 vehicle (8mm) these
wheels do not fit other Z3 or BMW models.

If interested please email me, but I probably won't reply back until after
the holidays, so be patient.  I will respond back to all inquiries.

Mark Sipe