Nissan Sentra SE-R as a winter/snow solo car?

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nissan Sentra SE-R as a winter/snow solo car?
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:02:17 -0600
        So what would the thought be on having a Nissan Sentra SE-R as a
winter/Snow Solo Car? Would this car with some Blizzak's be decent in the
winter or should I just forget it and get a Geo Metro for the winter? I ask
since my old winter car (VW Scirocco) was infested with mice and it looks
like the insurance company will consider it a total. I have come across a
Sentra SE-R in decent looking condition, without too many modifications yet
(header, exhaust, cold air intake and strut bars) although it does have over
100K miles.
        Any thoughts are appreciated.

John Moore
1993 Toyota MR2 NA