AM turnout

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: AM turnout
From: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:06:39 -0600
>>>Now how do I attach a 600 cc motorcycle engine to the back of a 125
shifter kart???<<<

Dunno, but if you had 100 grand to throw at it, I bet it would be a
screamer!  You could get some 60lb hiking boots to help with weight
distribution.  Tough on the pedals though. 8)

>>>(if A Mod dies something else will rise up in its place)<<<

You mean like another unlimited class with completely different rules?  This
sport is a labor of love for all of us.  A-mod is NOT like any other class.
Even if only one A-mod shows up at nats, it's special.  It has a PAX of 1.
It's the benchmark.  It represents what CAN be accomplished.  Even one A-mod
car can be a heck of a draw for media and people unfamiliar with the sport.
One thing our sport generally lacks is spectator appeal.  A-mod helps make
up for that because they're awesome to watch, for anyone.  This is just one
reason I thought of off the top of my head for saving the class.  I'm sure
there are many others.

-brad
(I need F1 too)