SCCA 2000 solo car classifications

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA 2000 solo car classifications
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:19:57 -0600
before I start out to do it myself, I was wondering if someone else had
already compiled (and posted?) all the solo car classification changes
for 2000 into a COMPLETE set of car classifications based on Fastrack
tech bulletins.  Houston Region will be hosting their first 2000 event on
1/2/00, before the new rule books are available.  I seem to vauely
remember someone asked a similar question but for street touring only.  I
need the whole kit_and_caboodle.

thanks.
Dave Yeung
Houston Region Chief of Registration for solo

Why pay more to get Web access?