Re: car-o-scope & Dutton

To: <BDMar@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car-o-scope & Dutton
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:52:18 -0600
>what would the car-o-scope say if I had
>been able to list my fun car/autocrosser (when it's running)--a 1984 Dutton
>Phaeton?!
>Brian R. Martens
>BDMar@aol.com

Just in case you don't know what a Dutton Phaeton looks like, I can show
you.  Pictures of Brian on the move at Canterbury Park used to be on our
club web site at http://www.visi.com/mac/.  For some reason, they have been
removed.  But I have a couple of jpegs stashed away.  I will send them out
upon request.  14KB and 19KB in size.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/