Re: Best PC Driving Game/Wheel

To: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best PC Driving Game/Wheel
From: "Jason" <kart38@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:29:20 -0600
A TSW wheel (http://www.thomas-superwheel.com/) is the best thing you can
get for the PC.  They are a bit pricey but are the best.  If you want a
wheel with Force Feedback get the Logitech Wingman Formula Force.  Yes GT
for the PSX is great, but is nothing compared to Grand Prix Legends on the
PC.

---
Jason Quinn
1997 & 1999 Norway Speedway Track Champion
1998/1999 TPTCC Group B Winter Tour Champion
IWCCCARS/TSR Racing