Re: CP/ESP/FS

To: "AutoX.Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CP/ESP/FS
From: Tommy Regan <tommy_regan@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:05:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi Bob,

Having raced in all of your proposed classes, I gotta say (and I don't
know how many would disagree) that CP is definitely the most fun loving
class there is!  And, yes, it's possible to be competitive on a tight
budget....just don't skimp on tires! :-)  That was the lesson I learned
this year....well, one of them anyway.  Nonetheless, I don't think
there's any other class that could appeal to me as much as CP does and
it's not just the smell of race gas, the sound of lumpy cams, or the
feel of huge tires....it's the people.  They really make the
difference! :-)

There's a great CP list, too.  E-mail Emmanuel Crouvisier at
twingles@twingles.com for details about subscribing.

Good luck with your car!
Tommy

=====