Re: lightest wheels???

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lightest wheels???
From: "Mark Rieb" <markrieb@3-cities.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:01:00 GMT
The lightest wheel I have seen is the Volk TE-37 at around 12 lbs for a 16x7.
 They are expensive and the last guy that I know that ordered some had to wait
several months for them to be delivered.  Sorry, I don't have the URL here at
work, but it is on the machine at home.  Let me know if you can't find it on
your own.

Weld wheels is also supposed to have released a new lightweight wheel.

If you have really big $$ try looking at the Kinesis and Forgeline wheels.

Mark