Re: RACING Thorsen LSD in mid-engined cars

To: "Dupin family" <dupina@crisny.org>, <gears@azstarnet.com>
Subject: Re: RACING Thorsen LSD in mid-engined cars
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 21:31:31 -0600
Actually, the input I am receiving from several accomplished tuners/racers
makes me think I have a spring problem (need to soften the front) and an
alignment adjustment need - -  moreso than a problem resulting from the LSD.

The LSD helps me put the power down, and I can now literally hammer it, a
lot earlier in the apex.