Re: Magnetic numbers (part 2)

To: "Pam Barker (home)" <Pam@Barker.net>
Subject: Re: Magnetic numbers (part 2)
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 19:08:39 -0500
>All of the discussion about magnetic numbers prompts me to ask: where do
folks go to buy their magnetic numbers and class labels? Local sign shops,
racer-shops either locally or internet, other sources?

Hi Pam you've probably already gotten 100 responses to this but I'm just back
from Montreal and playing catch-up. SoloTime has a catalog of lots of cool
Auto-X stuff and the catalog is free. They have magnetic everything
including bumper stickers. Their Phone # (316)683-3803

>I have some plain-jane magnetic numbers that I bought from my local
autocross club and would like to upgrade to something a little more stylish
next year.
>Plus I need the class designation.

They will have exactly what you neeed and they'll make custom styles too
I believe.

>Any hints or helpful tips regarding colors, sizes, styles would also be
appreciated.

I'm torn between their Curved style and the Clear Face Style.
Clear Face looks really nice tho.

>FWIW, my car is a '99 Miata, classic red. As there are sometimes 2 drivers
for this car at an event, I am planning on getting individual numbers that
I can reverse or add a digit to.

You can buy a Full set of numbers from Solotime 0-9 for $34 for 8 inch
and $46.75 for 10 inch.
Great choice of car and color. :) Are you running the Sport Package?

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net