Re: TS99 user questions

To: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@execpc.com>, "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TS99 user questions
From: "Mike Taylor" <miket@interaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:54:31 -0600
Jeff,

I wrote a VBA/Ecxcel  program that does event results as well as event and
season long points keeping for TSSCC.  The program can  import the TSSCC
text file and score directly from that - no hand entry required.  I didn;t
like the excel format 'cause it comes out like the final scoring results (I
think).  The text file woked better than the Excel format file becuase it
imported diretly into Excel columns.

Mike Taylor