Re: Picking new tires

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <PAULES56@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Picking new tires
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 00:08:45 -0500
If you have or are planning on buying a second set
of rims, go with the Hoosiers. Great stick.
Tom Reichel of Mid-Atlantic Motorsports does a
lot of support for us Solo II types. He shows up
at a lot of name events, even if the other trucks
are not there. I've cc'ed him on this post, plus
you can contact him at 219-243-5553, but he is
usually easier to hunt down by e-mail
< hoosier-tom@worldnet.att.net >.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net