Pick The Winners web site

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pick The Winners web site
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:42:58 -0700
Based on some e-mail I got this morning, I think there is some confusion
about how the site works.

If you resubmit your picks, your entire set of previous picks is erased
and replaced by your new set of picks.  So, if you pick someone for each
class the first time, then want to change just one class, you have to
resubmit every class.  Don't enter a pick for just one class and
resubmit, unless you really want to un-register your votes for the other
classes.

And like Katie just said:
> 5) If we really knew who would win Nationals, we wouldn't even bother going
> to Topeka. This is supposed to be for fun! It's just something to add a
> little drama before Nationals, to increase our excitement (and anxiety)
> levels to such an extreme that it's all we can think about.
>
> I really wish people wouldn't take this stuff so seriously.

Well said!

Josh