Re: Miata R shocks

To: "Burns, James B." <BurnsJB1@central.SSD.JHUAPL.edu>,
Subject: Re: Miata R shocks
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:23:05 -0400
It's a complete unit. Depending on which Koni you buy you also have the
option of setting the ride height. Somebody was telling me today that the
easiest way to change the front shocks was to NOT remove the ball joint but
to unbolt the tongue that the ball joint connects to.  I did it the other
way and had no problem using a plain old pickle fork.  Good luck.
Steve