Re: Russel Speedbleeders--Cheap!

To: "Eric Moon" <moon-7@blazenet.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Russel Speedbleeders--Cheap!
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 20:51:58 -0400
Sort of.  These are from Earl's, not Russell, who markets the
trademarked SpeedBleeder.
I don't know anything about the Earl's product and assume it is
also a quality piece.
I don't see any metric sizes listed, either.

And the last time I bought from Summit, although the shipping is
free, there was a $4.95 handling charge.

I still have them beat on a set of four, $22.80 to $24.85

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc.
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.