Bleedin' brakes

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Bleedin' brakes
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:16:24 EDT
Actually, there is now a 4th type which is touted as being the absolute
best at removing stubborn air from the lines.

It is a hand pumped reverse-bleed system.  That's right, it sends the fluid
UP, in the normal direction of an air bubble, back into the master cylinder.
Sounds logical in theory, anyway.  But not a cheap unit, and they have several
versions for "occasional" or "constant" (professional) use.

I saw it in a trade magazine while I was waiting for an exhaust installation
at a muffler shop.

Alan