Re: Screwed up again

To: "Mike Bultemeier" <hottvr@tfs.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Screwed up again
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 09:23:50 -0500
>I seem to be having trouble getting Team.net messages lately. Is the
>list just quiet
>or have I been dropped again (conspiracy).
>
>Mike B. TLS#1
=======================
It's the black helicopters Mike.  I have a picture of one of them, that
temporarily de-cloaked, hovering over us at the Kaufman charity event.
I'm sure they were performing brain scans on us to program out any
subvertive anti-government thoughts.  And your e-mail.

Hey what's that noise on my phone?  Why is there a little pi symbol in
the corner of my computer screen?

They're coming to take me away.  Ha ha, he he, ho ho.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mustang Sally,
guess you better slow your Mustang down.
"Mustang Sally" by Wilson Pickett