Mirror Khana - almost here!

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Mirror Khana - almost here!
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:53:40 -0500 (EST)
Less than two weeks until Mirror Khana XXV.
Join our 25th Anniversary celebration. $30 entry fee includes a Brookville
Hotel catered chicken dinner and a commemorative T-shirt. And there's an
autocross too!

While I take entries up to the Friday before the event, if you want to be
able to pick up your shirt, you want to get your entry in NOW. Those I
receive Thursday or later probably will not be able to get their shirts until
sometime after the event.

Every entrant gets a free tee. Can upgrade to a polo for $7 more, or buy
extras of tees and/or polos.

If you have a form, mail it today. If you don't, phone me at 785-827-5143

--Rocky Entriken