SAN DIEGO DIVISIONAL - MAY 29 & 30

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SAN DIEGO DIVISIONAL - MAY 29 & 30
From: Rick Perry <perryr@spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 08:04:05 -0700
SOUTHERN PACIFIC DIVISIONAL

BY: Triple A Race Team & the San Diego Region
ON: May 29 & 30, 1999
 @ Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, CA.

This two-day event will be held on the Southeast Lot.
There will be patrolled overnight parking.
We have requested perfect Southern California weather.
Similar to the 270 driver National Tour held here in March,
Many of the West's best have already signed up..
Commemorative Divisional T-shirts will be presented to the first 140 entrants.
Plan now on attending and running 60+ second courses on the best site in
the West.  We plan on having four (4) runs each day.
Out of Staters are welcome, and we look forward to seeing you.
San Diego is a great place to have a little mini vacation.
Don't forget that Monday is a Holiday.

Questions & Information:
Jim Hamm (619) 579-1541,  jhhamm@home.com
Rick Perry (619) 440-2689
San Diego AutoX Information Line (800) 360-4454