Re: Kansas City autox on June 20th?

To: "Susan L. Collicott" <camel@serv.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kansas City autox on June 20th?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 12:56:47 -0500
>I'm going to be in Kansas City on June 20th, and was wondering if there
>are any autoxs scheduled for that day anywhere nearby ... (actually
>arriving the evening before - anyone have any great steak restaurant
>reccomendations?)
=======================
Unfortunately for you, no.  But with good reason.  That weekend will be
the 2nd Solotime Mid-Div divisional event at McConnell AFB in Wichita,
Kansas.

Mmmmmm, steak.  There's Jess 'n' Jims Steak House on the far south end
of town.  That's my personal favorite steak house.  But what you really
want while in Kansas City is some REALLY good barbeque like Haywards,
Arthur Bryant's, Quick's 7th Street BBQ (but you'd better pack heat in
that part of town ;^) or Rosedale's.

There are also many good "fast food" BBQ restaurants like Gates, Smoke
Stack and Wyandotte.

All are listed in the phone book.

If you want a true Kansas City experience, forget the steak and get some
old fashioned dirty-n-sticky barbeque.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mustang Sally,
guess you better slow your Mustang down.
"Mustang Sally" by Wilson Pickett