Service Manual complication..help.

To: "'autox@team.net'" <autox@team.net>
Subject: Service Manual complication..help.
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 22:02:34 -0500
Ive spent the last half hour trying to find the appropriate rule..I know
that its there, but I cant.

Im required to have my service manual present at an event if protested.

Ive had a VERY hard time getting one from Mitsubishi on our 95 VR4.

However, Dodge has NO problem getting one for a 95 Stealth..and cheaper.

They are the exact same cars, part for part, specification for
specification.  The only difference being body plastic.

Can I use this manual in place of the Mitsubishi one?  Id hate to instantly
loose a protest (rare) because I dont have a stupid manual Ive spent the
last few months (since the day we bought the car) trying to locate.

Id ask the dealer if I can borrow theirs, but they dont "need" to know what
we do with the car to be honest *heh*