MTI Racing needs a beautiful babe to be on TV!

To: "MTI List" <mtiracing@c5-corvette.com>
Subject: MTI Racing needs a beautiful babe to be on TV!
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 23:04:55 -0700
   Ok here's the deal,
title sponsor SCCA Pro Racing's World Challenge, *Speedvision* has come up
with a directive at the last minute for all World Challenge teams to place a
uniformed crewmember on the grid to hold a manufacturers flag at the front
corner of each racecar as the racecars pull into grid.

   The uniformed crewmember will stand at the front corner of the racecar
holding the mfg.. flag during the driver introductions and then when the
order is given to *start your engines*, the grid will be cleared of all
other crewmembers except the flag bearer, who will remain in place holding
the flag as the field pulls away for the pace lap. The hope is that the cars
pulling out will blow the flags around and make for great TV! Kinda like
Formula 1 ehh?

   Anyway, at Mosport (5/23) & Lime Rock (5/29) the beautiful and talented
LiNay will be there to hold my flag ;-) but I need a flag holder for
Mid-Ohio (6/6);-( On the other hand Reese has no-one to hold his flag ;-) So
we need a couple Babes for Ohio and 1 each for Mosport and Lime Rock.

   If you are a babe, or you wanna be a babe, or you know a babe that wants
to be on TV and preferably loves Corvettes, we need you!

email privately for details,

sbw