Leftover R1's and cheap torque wrenches

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Leftover R1's and cheap torque wrenches
From: "Bill Ozinga" <bill_ozinga@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 13:33:39 PDT
Greetings,

I've not fallen off the face of the earth, but for some reason majordomo
doesn't like mail from my work address (firewall related), so I've been
remarkably quiet.

We (The Tire Rack) still have a handful of BFG R1 230's left in stock, if
anyone still needs/wants them. Here's the list...

Size             Qty    Price
185/60ZR14   5 120.00 Shaved
185/60ZR14   1 105.00
265/50ZR15   4 135.00
205/55ZR16   8 135.00
255/50ZR16   4 145.00 Shaved
205/50ZR17   5 145.00
205/50ZR17  17 152.00 Shaved
235/45ZR17   2 152.00 Shaved
315/35ZR17   1 162.00 Shaved
335/35ZR17   1 187.00

..and that's it.

Of course, we do have the countries largest inventory of Kumho's, and a
bunch of g-Force T/A R1's, Hoosiers and Yokohama's in stock as well.

BTW, we've got a Gorilla brand torque wrench for $29.95. It is the click
type, and seems to be fairly well built. If you need an inexpensive one to
leave bouncing around in your trunk or tire trailer, it might be a good
choice. You can order it online at
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/torquewrench.htm

Bill Ozinga - webmaster@tirerack.com
Webmaster - The Tire Rack