Simmons 3-piece 15x7.5" race wheels & R1s for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Simmons 3-piece 15x7.5" race wheels & R1s for sale
From: Ed Sawyer <sawyer@waterville.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:58:20 -0400 (EDT)
hi Folks,

I have (4) Simmons 3-piece 15 x 7.5" forged aluminum race wheels for sale.
4x114.3mm bolt pattern, about 5 - 5.5" backspacing. Light, strong, and
exotic... these were $600/each new, and made in Australia. All are
straight, no bends or dents, and no big scratches either. I got them used
but they wont' clear the NSX front calipers (on my Prelude), so I have to
unload them. Includes a mounted set of 225/50/15 BFG R1s, with 2 in very
good shape, 2 in about 1/2 worn condition. Polished outer lips, gold mesh
centers with black connecting bolts around the rim. Lighter, stronger, and
wider  than any stock Honda wheel. Will fit 92-96 Honda Prelude Sis (for
sure) and VTECs (presumably), also 90-97 accords, but only with original
front calipers. Also possibly other cars with similar bolt pattern/back
spacing. Centerbore is 67mm.  New, this would be a $3000 package, willing
to part with it all for $1200, or will separate just the wheels for $1000.
Email sawyer@waterville.com or call 603-236-8311 x 3452 (days).  Located in
New Hampshire, but willing to ship.

thanks in advance,

-Ed Sawyer