RE: SEB EP Fastrack clarification?

To: "'Craig Blome'" <cblome@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SEB EP Fastrack clarification?
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 12:23:57 -0600
> My question is, do these listing mean that these cars
> may be prepared _only_ according to the applicable
> Production or GT rules, or are they also eligible for
> EP when prepared according to Chapter 15?  We've got a
> couple of people running in open class in these cars
> locally and being a tech inspector I'll probably be
> asked whether they are eligible for EP.
        ---

        I feel it's good to know these things as a tech inspector, but that
position has no authority to determine class.

        If you said someone was in a class, and they really werent and got
protested for it, it'd be in your court for it.

        What work duty is the authoritative word on class if someone had to
ask?