McKamey Autox School- Rocky Mount, NC July 99

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: McKamey Autox School- Rocky Mount, NC July 99
From: mab <mti@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 23:10:34 -0400
*** Early Registration Deadline May 14th***

The McKamey Autocross School will come to Rocky Mount, NC  July 16-18,
1999.
Rocky Mount is about one hour east of Raleigh, NC.  The site is only
about 20 minutes from Interstate 95.  The school will be held on a
Friday through a Sunday, with multiple Phase 1 and Phase 2 schools held
each day.  As of right now, plenty of slots are available.

We are offering an early registration discount for those who sign up by
May 14th, 1999.  A complete info kit (directions, hotels, registration
forms, etc.) can be found at www.thscc.com.

For those who stay overnight, we will be offering an optional social and
dinner (on Friday and Saturday nights) for students and instructors.  It
should be a great time to get to know them.  The instructors always have
great stories to tell!

If you are interested in signing up,  a $50.00 deposit will hold your
spot for now and qualify you for the $165 early discount!  After May
14th, the cost is $180 per Phase.

If you are interested in attending, but aren't ready to commit just yet,

please drop me an email message and let me know that.
Schedule:

  Dates:
     Friday, July 16th   Two Phase 1 Schools
     Saturday, July 17th One Phase 1, and One Phase 2
     Sunday, July 18th  One Phase 1, and One Phase 2

  Registration Fees:
****  Early Registration Fee:   $165.00 anytime through Friday, May 14,
1999  *****
          Standard Registration Fee:  $180.00 through Wednesday, June
23, 1999
          Late Registration Fee  $195.00 through Monday, July 12, 1999
          Social and Dinner (optional) $22.00

Questions about the Rocky Mt, NC School?  Write or call:

Miles Beam
Tarheel Sports Car Club
Rocky Mt, NC McKamey School Reg Coordinator
mti@concentric.net
(919) 856-0063