Re: SAN DIEGO DIVISIONAL - MAY 29 & 30

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SAN DIEGO DIVISIONAL - MAY 29 & 30
From: Rick Perry <perryr@spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 13:18:11 -0700
Hi AUTOX Drivers,
The San Diego Region will be holding a Divisional on May 29 & 30, 1999
 @ Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, CA.
The event will be held on the Southeast Lot and will have patrolled
overnight parking.  The weather should be excellent for this two day
autocross.
Similar to the National Tour held in March, we expect a lot of talent and
close competition
from many of the best drivers in the West.
Commemorative Divisional T-shirts will be presented to the first 150 entrants.
Plan now on attending and running 60+ seconds courses on the best site in
the West.
Out of Staters are welcome, and we look forward to seeing you.
TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT !!!
San Diego is a great place to have a little mini
vacation...............(Monday Holiday)

Questions & Information:
Jim Hamm (619) 579-1541,  jhhamm@home.com
Rick Perry (619) 440-2689
San Diego AutoX Information Line (800) 360-4454