Re: junior kart

To: "Mari L. Clements" <mlc4@psu.edu>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: junior kart
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 17:01:32 -0400
Run, do not walk to the nearest kart thingie.
How did Schumacker, Andretti, Unser, Sharp start?
Karts. Whether Solo II or other sanctioning body, get 'em
started. We need tickets to F1 in twenty years. :-)

Matt Murray

My home e-mail now is mailto:mattm@optonline.net
It was mattm@nassau.cv.net
Please note the change in your address books

As always, work is:
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com