A008s was Re: Fear and loathing in SRF was Re: Palm Pilot as temp prob

To: Kevin Wenzel <kwenzel@privateI.com>
Subject: A008s was Re: Fear and loathing in SRF was Re: Palm Pilot as temp probe
From: Chris Sims <csims@simshome.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:27:00 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Kevin Wenzel wrote:

> I've got tons of usable tires from last year (stamped spec A008s, that is) -
> I just can't use them legally in SRF (except when I autocross the thing).

Sorry if this is an old subject, but I'm new.
What's the deal with A008s?  Are they a good autocross tire or no?
Could they actually be used on the street?

While I'm asking questions.  Ever heard of the Yoko S306?
My car has a set of these and I have no idea what they are (well I know
that they are tires).

Thanks

 Chris

  *                            Chris Sims                              *
  *                     http://www.simshome.com                        *